Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Dark tinted rear windows
- Electric front/rear windows with one touch/anti pinch
- Rain sensing wipers
- Rear window wash/wipe
- Windshield wiper with intermittent control and potentiometer
- Sports suspension
- Anti theft roof antenna
- Body coloured bumpers
- Body coloured door handle inserts
- Chrome front grille frame
- Chrome roof rails
- Chrome window trim
- Twin exhaust pipe styling hidden exhaust pipe
- Visible VIN plate
- Automatic activation of hazard warning lights
- Automatic headlights
- Coming/leaving home lighting function
- Full LED headlights dipped and mainbeam + front and rear fog lights
- LED daytime running lights
- LED rear tail lights and licence plate lights
ABSUnder emergency braking conditions or slippery road surfaces, the anti-lock brake system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking and maintains the car's steerability. Locked wheels can no longer transmit cornering forces, the car does not respond to steering commands. To prevent this from happening, the ABS control unit monitors the rotational speed of all wheels of the car by means of wheel speed sensors. If one of them threatens to lock, a solenoid valve in the control unit of the ABS reduces brake pressure for the respective wheel until it runs freely again, then the pressure is again increased up to the locking limit. The car remains stable and steerability is maintained. In modern ABS systems such as those employed in all SEAT models, this process takes place several times a second. The driver perceives the action of the ABS as a slight vibration of the brake pedal. In the ABS control range, despite maximum deceleration, the car can be steered easily to avoid obstacles and prevent a collision.
- Electronic stability control
- Emergency Brake Assist (EBA) and front assist
Hydraulic Brake Assist System (HBA)The hydraulic brake assist helps the driver in the event of emergency or panic braking. The brake assist recognizes from the operating speed of the brake pedal whether the driver wants an emergency stop and increases the brake pressure automatically up to the ABS control range, as long as the driver keeps the pedal pressed.
With decreasing brake pressure actuated by the driver, the system reduces brake pressure again to the normal value. Using a sensor, the system detects the rapid pressure increase when actuating the pedal and intervenes to regulate braking. As a result, the stopping distance can be shortened by up to 25%.
- Hill hold control
- Multi-Collision braking
- Traction control
Traction Control System (TCS)The traction control system regulates spinning of the driven wheels and thus stabilises the car all the time it is being accelerated. The TCS and the associated electronic differential lock (EDS, XDS) are included in the scope of the electronic stabilisation programme (ESP). The TCS receives the essential input via the wheel speed sensors of the antilock braking system which register a sudden increase in wheel revolutions. By means of the motor control unit, the traction control system automatically lowers the power output. The worse the grip of the road, or the stronger the torque of an engine, the more important good traction is - and indeed over the entire speed range. So the TCS provides driving and tracking stability and thus above all safety and comfort. Moreover, unnecessary tyre wear is avoided. The TCS function can be disabled by means of the appropriate switch.
- Cruise control
- Electric speed sensitive power steering
- Rear parking sensor
- SEAT Drive profile - Four different models normal-sport-eco-individual, steering response, throttle response and gear shifts mode
- Auto dimming interior rear view mirror
- Electrically adjustable, heated and folding door mirrors
- Roof colour door mirrors
- 3 point seatbelts on all rear seats
- Active front headrests
- Child locks on rear doors
- Driver and front passenger airbags with front passenger airbag de activation, front side and curtain airbags
- Front and rear seatbelt reminder
- Tiredness recognition system
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- 'Lights On' Remainder warning buzzer
- Digital clock
- Full Link Smartphone Integration with Mirror Link, Apple Car Play, Google Android Auto with USB cable for Apple and Android compatibility
- Low fuel warning light
- Outside temperature display
- RPM counter
- Trip computer
- Interior chrome line trim
- Leatherette dashboard
- 60/40 split folding rear seat
- Front sport seats
- Height adjustable front seats
- ISOFIX points in outer rear seats with top tether anchorage points
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- Two front and three rear height adjustable headrests
Audio / Communications
- 6 speakers
- Bluetooth interface for hands free and audio streaming
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
- DAB digital radio and AM/FM radio
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)DAB stands for Digital Audio Broadcasting and is standard in the majority of our models. With digital radio, you can also listen to your existing favourites in crystal clear digital sound quality. The stations available do depend on your location but national stations are readily available.
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls
- Dual zone climate control
2-Zone Climate ControlWith Climatronic with 2-zone temperature control in the passenger compartment of the SEAT models, different temperatures can be set for the driver and passenger sides.
The maximum temperature difference depends on the size of the interior compartment and the arrangement of the air nozzles and the air flow.
- Dust/pollen filter
- 2 cupholders
- Black interior roof
- Double boot floor
- Gear shift indicator
- Gearshift paddles on steering wheel
- Height/reach adjustable steering column
- Nora cloth upholstery
- Perforated flat bottomed leather steering wheel/gear knob/handbrake with red stitching and FR logo
- Front courtesy light with front reading lights
- Illuminated boot
- Instrument lighting with brightness control
- Interior footwell lighting
- Multi-colour ambient interior lighting
- Driver sunvisor with covered mirror + card holder
- Passenger sunvisor with vanity mirror
- Connectivity pack plus - Arona
- Interior chrome pack - Arona
- 2 folding remote keys with window open/close function
- Alarm with back-up horn
- Electronic engine immobiliser
- Locking wheel bolts
- Remote central locking + deadlocks
- Tow away protection
- 17" Dynamic alloy wheels
Fitted optional extras
- Metallic paint with contrast roof
- Emergency tyre repair kit
Paint - Metallic
- Metallic - Mystery blue with black roof
Trim - Cloth
- Nora cloth - Black
|Maximum speed||118 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||999 cc|
|MPG (urban)||50.4 mpg|
|MPG (extra urban)||61.4 mpg|
|MPG (combined)||56.5 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (urban)||5.6 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (extra urban)||4.6 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||5.0 l/100 km|
|Kerb weight||1740 kg|
|Vehicle length||4138 mm|
|Vehicle width||1780 mm|
|Vehicle height||1552 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2566 mm|
|Tank capacity||40 l|
|Number of cylinders||3|
|CO2 emissions||111 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
- Mileage 27,785 miles*
- Fuel Petrol
- Registered Jun 2018
- Transmission Automatic
- Doors 5
- Previous Owners 1
R M Fisher Ltd
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.