Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Electric front windows
- Heated rear window
- Heated windscreen washer jets
- Rear wiper
- Body colour bumpers
- Body colour roof spoiler
- Twin exhaust tailpipe
- Front fog lights
ABSUnder emergency braking conditions or slippery road surfaces, the anti-lock brake system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking and maintains the car's steerability. Locked wheels can no longer transmit cornering forces, the car does not respond to steering commands. To prevent this from happening, the ABS control unit monitors the rotational speed of all wheels of the car by means of wheel speed sensors. If one of them threatens to lock, a solenoid valve in the control unit of the ABS reduces brake pressure for the respective wheel until it runs freely again, then the pressure is again increased up to the locking limit. The car remains stable and steerability is maintained. In modern ABS systems such as those employed in all SEAT models, this process takes place several times a second. The driver perceives the action of the ABS as a slight vibration of the brake pedal. In the ABS control range, despite maximum deceleration, the car can be steered easily to avoid obstacles and prevent a collision.
- Electromechanical parking brake
- ESC - Electronic Stability Control + traction control
Traction Control System (TCS)The traction control system regulates spinning of the driven wheels and thus stabilises the car all the time it is being accelerated. The TCS and the associated electronic differential lock (EDS, XDS) are included in the scope of the electronic stabilisation programme (ESP). The TCS receives the essential input via the wheel speed sensors of the antilock braking system which register a sudden increase in wheel revolutions. By means of the motor control unit, the traction control system automatically lowers the power output. The worse the grip of the road, or the stronger the torque of an engine, the more important good traction is - and indeed over the entire speed range. So the TCS provides driving and tracking stability and thus above all safety and comfort. Moreover, unnecessary tyre wear is avoided. The TCS function can be disabled by means of the appropriate switch.
- Acoustic parking system - rear
- Electro-mechanical PAS
- Body colour door mirrors with integral indicators
- 3 point seatbelts on all seats
- Active bonnet
- Active front headrests
- Curtain airbags
- Driver and passenger side airbags
- Driver/Front Passenger airbags
- Drivers knee airbag
- Front passenger airbag deactivation
- Seatbelt warning
- Tyre pressure monitor
- Warning triangle and first aid kit
- Front/rear floor mats
- 4 lashing points to secure luggage
- 4 spoke leather multi-function steering wheel
- Adjustable front armrest
- Coat hooks on both sides
- Cup holders
- Driver seat undertray
- Driver/passenger sunvisors
- Height/depth adjustable steering column
- Illuminated glovebox
- Jack and tool kit
- Removable rear parcel shelf
- Storage compartment in centre console
- Storage compartments in doors
- Front and rear interior lights with delay
- Illuminated luggage compartment
Audio / Communications
- Voice control system
- Audi music interface
- DAB Digital radio
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)DAB stands for Digital Audio Broadcasting and is standard in the majority of our models. With digital radio, you can also listen to your existing favourites in crystal clear digital sound quality. The stations available do depend on your location but national stations are readily available.
- Colour driver's information system display
- Low washer fluid indicator
- SD card based satellite navigation system
- Service interval indicator
- Diesel particulate filter
Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)Diesel particulate filters reduce the number of soot particles contained in the exhaust gas, thus ensuring a further reduction in emissions and even better environmental performance of diesel engines.
At SEAT, the only system we install is maintenance-free without any additive. However, the soot deposited in the filter still needs to be disposed of so that the filter does not become clogged. For this purpose, the ceramic filter element is fitted with a noble metal-containing coating that acts in two ways.
During passive regeneration, the soot laid down in the filter is converted to CO2 in a slow, non-destructive manner. This process occurs in a temperature range of 350 - 500°C and takes place continuously, especially in motorway driving, without special measures.
Only in the event of prolonged operation at low load, for example in city traffic, approximately every 1,000 to 1,200 kilometres, does an active increase in the exhaust temperature to around 600°C take care of additional filter regeneration. At this temperature the particles accumulated in the filter burn away.
- Aluminium air vent surrounds
- 3 adjustable rear headrests
- 60/40 split folding rear seat
- Front seats - 'Easy Entry'
- Height adjustable front seats
- ISOFIX child seat preparation+airbag deactivation
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- Anti-theft wheel bolts
- Remote control central locking
- Thatcham category 1 alarm + immobiliser
- Space saver spare wheel
Fitted optional extras
- Metallic paint
- Daytime running lights
- Cruise control
- Air conditioning
- 16" 15 Spoke Y design alloy wheels
Paint - Metallic
- Metallic - Scuba blue
Trim - Cloth
- Marathon cloth - Black
|Maximum speed||135 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1968 cc|
|MPG (urban)||56.5 mpg|
|MPG (extra urban)||78.5 mpg|
|MPG (combined)||68.9 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (urban)||5.0 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (extra urban)||3.6 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||4.1 l/100 km|
|Kerb weight||1835 kg|
|Vehicle length||4237 mm|
|Vehicle width||1777 mm|
|Vehicle height||1421 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2601 mm|
|Tank capacity||50 l|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|CO2 (NEDC)||108.0 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.